Friday, August 10, 2018




Welcome to the Tropical Bliss Blog Hop


This is a blog hop featuring projects inspired by the tropical sun and fun of summer!

Connie Can Crop is the beginning of this fun filled hop! If you need to start at the beginning please begin with Rebecca- http://rebeccaanndesigns.com/home2/rebeccaa/




This is a one day blog hop, but you have until Sunday at 10pm to finish hopping and leaving your love for all of these talented crafters.


We have an awesome sponsor for this hop!!

ANGELA CORCORAN 
WITH MERMAIDS & MONOGRAMS




One lucky winner is going to win all these goodies!!



What do you need to do to win? Easy... become  a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects.

You will have until 10 pm Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments on every blog to be eligible to win. 
Winners will be announced on Wednesday 8/15/18 at Connie Can Crop.
Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!

Aloha and welcome hopefully your don't get wet from the nice island breeze. For my project I did a cover page for my parents Hawaii cruise they have coming up. I'm so jealous . I had so much fun designing this page. I'm sure I will be doing more layouts for them soon. I used the adorable Hawaii file from Sweet n Sassy Scrapbooking. If you haven't checked her out yet please do. I used three different blues to make a wave effect. I can't take credit for the ideal I saw it somewhere else. I then used two different browns to make the sand. I just love how this turned out. Aloha Mahalo for looking.

Be sure to head over to Alicia- http://goldengoddessdesigns.blogspot.com/

Here's our line up in case you get lost along the way.

20 comments:

  1. too cute! love the way you made the beach!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome title page for a Hawaiian vacation. Love how the torn paper works perfectly for this layout.

    sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the little people and beach layout! Great idea for some photos for Maui I have yet to scrap. Thank you for sharing!!! Rebeccahh

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWWWW what cutie pututi's (spelling??)HaHa! They are just so precious! I love how you tore the different colored paper. It really makes the water, sand and the sky look real! Very clever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cindy. The water I saw somewhere else the sand I have done before. I love this file and I'm sure it will be used alot.

      Delete
  5. Oh my gosh what an adorable cover page! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. THis is the cutest idea and they are gonna love it! Super cute! Thanks so much for hopping with me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute love it and so will your parents

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute layout. Your parents are going to love it. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. So so so so cute!!! Need to make one of these for our trip to Hawaii that we are planning for our anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Various site administrators have found that the free blogging websites blog magazine are astoundingly significant for doing this. Regardless cuoc bong 88, if you are not impelled enough yet to have your own domain name, you should look out one of the services that grants you to add advertising muaveso really to your blog.

    ReplyDelete