Friday, January 11, 2019

Thank you for joining us for  
This Magical Moment Blog Hop!


Who doesn't love Disney? We sure do!!
This is a blog hop featuring projects inspired by Disney Characters or the Mouse himself! 


You should have arrived from my talented from Connie- conniecancrop.blogspot.com    but if you didn't head over to
Connie Can Crop , she is the beginning of this Special hop! 
This is a one day blog hop, but you have until Sunday at 10pm to finish hopping and leaving your love for all of these talented crafters.


We have two awesome sponsors for this hop!!

M.A.H. Stamp Set 4x4

AND



Frame Punch Board and Embellishments


What do you need to do to win? Easy... become  a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects. Free Shipping to our USA friends but Worldwide will be asked to pay shipping if they win.

You will have until 10 pm Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments on every blog to be eligible to win. 
Winners will be announced on Wednesday 1/16/19 at Connie Can Crop.
Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!


Thank you for joining us today on the magical journey . For my project I used the fairy Godmother from Little Scraps of Heaven.  Who wouldn't want a Fairy Godmother to make all of your scrapbooking dreams come true raise your hand. Ok so how many just raised your hand lol. I thought this would be a cute decoration for my scrapbook room. I'm thinking of getting a plastic picture frame just to help keep it standing. I added some bling to the box and the I's and then I figured why not added it to the star too.  Enjoy the rest of the hop and head on over to



Be sure to hop over to EK- ekgormandesigns.com

Here's our line up in case you get lost along the way.

36 comments:

  1. Love it! That would be super cute displayed in your scrap room. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute sign for your scrap room! Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bibidi, bobidi boo! Such a cute fairy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you have any extra fairy godmothers who make your crafting dreams come true, send them over my way. What a cute projects. Love how it stands on its own.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute. I need a fairy godmother to make my scrapbooking dreams come true!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your project! I wish I had a fairy godmother to help me clean! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute project. I could do with my own fairy godmother at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute project. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute project. Love the fairy godmother.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the sentiment and the fairy godmother. We all need (at least one) fairy godmother, don't we? Your project is perfect for a craft space.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love, Love , Love Shannon! Wonderful work my dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So super cute! I could imagine her in your craft space inspiring you to create your best every day! It's so fun hopping with you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you Nicole. I sure hope she does Fun hopping with you as well.

    ReplyDelete