Friday, February 8, 2019

Thank you for joining us for the
Paw Prints on my Heart Blog Hop!


This is a blog hop featuring projects showcasing the love we have for our fur babies!


You should have arrived from EK- ekgormandesigns.com but if not
Connie Can Crop , is the beginning of this Special hop! 
This is a one day blog hop, but you have until Sunday at 10pm to finish hopping and leaving your love for all of these talented crafters.


We have two awesome sponsors for this hop!!

Alicia O'Bryant with Golden Goddess Designs is giving away this super adorable Woodland Animals die set! 


AND


AudRey Mysterio with Orquide' Art is giving away this beautiful Mixed Media Tag she created.





What do you need to do to win? Easy... become  a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects. Free Shipping to our USA friends but Worldwide will be asked to pay shipping if they win.

You will have until 10 pm Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments on every blog to be eligible to win. 
Winners will be announced on Wednesday 2/13/19 at Connie Can Crop.
Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!

Welcome to my page. First off let me apologize for the picture being sideways. It was right in my pictures. The cute little cat in the picture has became my co- designer that is for sure. She alway has to be right by my side or on my lap. I made this simple layout so the picture would really show up. She makes scrapbooking fun for sure
Be sure to hop over to Cindy- inlovewithpaper.blogspot.com

Here's our line up in case you get lost along the way.

36 comments:

  1. Love your little codesigner...lol...the background paper you have used is perfect for the page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Narelle. The background paper is handmade.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun layout. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute layout! It's easy for us hopping on our phones to look at! 😉 I love your co-designer as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amanda. I wouldn't change my co designer for nothing.

      Delete
  5. if there's a cat in the room, you can be sure to have a crafting buddy right by your side...or probably right on your sheet of paper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. I have to remove my co designer sometimes from where I'm working.

      Delete
  7. So funny! That’s the best kind of help! Lol! Just love this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Connie. Yes it is. My favorite picture on there has to be her watching the card making you tube.

      Delete
  8. It always makes me laugh when you see a cat in a box. They always love to hide.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too that box picture is taken right after I took my Gemini Jr out.

      Delete
  9. Great photos and I love your title!

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like all the paw prints on this cute cat layout.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sue. I made it since I couldn't find any paper I liked.

      Delete
  11. Cute layout. I like how you put puppy paws in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your little helper seems lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She really is. I couldn't ask for a better co designer.

      Delete
  13. Super cute ! my kitty try’s to play with my Cricut lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Holli. Mines sits and watches the paper move.

      Delete
  14. Grt layout. Hope your kitty gives you enough space to create and not sit on your work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tristan. Depends on the day lol most of the time she sits on my lap and if she wants me to pet her she puts her paw on what I'm working on.

      Delete
  15. Everyone should be so lucky to have such a cute co-designer. What a lovely scrapbook page to remind you for your kitty's assistance.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you Sue. We got very lucky when we adopted her.

    ReplyDelete