Friday, May 10, 2019

Thank you for joining us for  
The Tea Time BLOG HOP



This is a blog hop featuring projects based on a hot cup of tea.
So grab a nice cup of tea and sip along while you hop!
Connie Can Crop , is the beginning of this hop! But you should have arrived from Kim http://www.pinkzebrapapercreations.com/
This is a one day blog hop, but you have until Sunday at 10pm to finish hopping and leaving your love for all of these talented crafters.


We have three awesome sponsors for this hop!!

 has graciously donated this beautiful Tea cup and saucer

AND



is giving away this gorgeous Set of 8 Ribbons!! WOW!


AND

is giving away 2 wonderful Stamp Sets from CTMH




What do you need to do to win? Easy... become  a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects. Free Shipping to our USA friends but Worldwide will be asked to pay shipping if they win.

You will have until 10 pm Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments on every blog to be eligible to win. 
Winners will be announced on Wednesday 5/15/19 at Connie Can Crop.
Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!



Hello everyone and welcome to our tea party. I hope everyone has their favorite tea next to them while you are enjoying all the beautiful ideals. For my project  I made a tea pot with a tea cup and saucer and spoons. The project is from SVG Cuts the name is Tea for You and Me. The paper is from https://www.12x12cardstock.shop/ . For the base color I used AC Vanilla the brown in the Tea Cup is AC Caramel and spoon is made up of AC Charcoal and AC Granite. The design paper is from my stock and I can't tell you where it is from the bad thing about buying a ton of paper and then not know where it comes from lol.   Thanks for hoping and having a tea party with me. Enjoy the rest of the hop.
Shannon


Be sure to hop over to my friend Cindy  https://inlovewithpaper.blogspot.com/

Here's our line up in case you get lost along the way.

Be sure to join us next month for our
Love Sports Blog hop!


I can't thank you enough for checking out my blog today. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!  


43 comments:

  1. gorgeous Shannon! you rocked this tea theme!! awesome!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful project! Your teapot and cups look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!! Looks like it's time to sit down to tea.

    Sue
    https://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Sue. I only wish I could have made sugar cubes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this set from SVG cuts..I have made it many times for party decoration...so pretty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cathie! I'm just getting I to making 3d. I cant wait to make alot more.

      Delete
  6. Beautiful!
    https://juliahammond.closetomyheart.com/default.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the vintage feel of your tea set!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an impressive 3-D project, and I love the vintage look so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can’t believe that that tea pot is from paper. Wow. So cool. Tyfs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. There is so much cool stuff you can make from 3d svg

      Delete
  10. Wow--I like the elegant tea set you created.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, your project is amazing! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I’m in awe!! These are amazing! I can’t believe they are paper!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your Tea cup set is so beautiful! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable! So precious. How super clever to create a gorgeous tea set from paper.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful. I love the tea pot.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute! They look so real :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for sharing this valuable information and we collected some information from this blog.

    in-house Corporate training for employees in Nigeria

    ReplyDelete