Friday, September 7, 2018




This is a blog hop featuring projects inspired by our family tree and our Grandparents in honor of National Grandparents Day.
National Grandparents Day is Sunday, September 9th.
This is a weekend hop, but you have until Monday at midnight to finish hopping.
Lorby's World is the blog to start at and she is offering a special prize to one lucky person. All you have to do is hop through all the participants in the blog hop and leave a comment on each of the their blogs. Lorby's World will pick a winner to be announced on Wednesday, September 12th.
Welcome! You should have come from Alicia O'Bryant from Golden Goddess Designs
Here is my project:  For my project I did a two page layout . I wanted to do a layout using my grandparents wedding picture along with my parents, my sister's and my own wedding. My grandparents both had a loving marriage and even though I lost both of my grandfathers when I was in Elementary School my grandmothers never stopped talking about them. My parents will be celebrating there 50th Anniversary in December they have set the bar high . My Sister has been married for  14 years and then there is me I have been only married for three years but my husband say we have been married for a lot long. I was a little late in figuring out he like me more then a friend oops. I have known him since October 2001 when I wrote to a stranger telling him thank you for his serves he was in the Navy at the time. So I stood by him through all of that and I finally got to meet him face to face August 2014 and as they say the rest is history.  The paper is DCWV the immortal love stack the saying is from my cameo and the tree and hearts are from Sweet 'n' Sassy scrapbooking. Thanks for joining me today. 


Thank you for joining us today and please continue on to Amanda Rhodes from My Thoughts & Scraps

FULL LINE UP HERE:

18 comments:

  1. I love this! And very cool concept to scrap all the wedding photos side by side! A treasure for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layouts and story! I love the tree on the first page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful layouts! great idea as well! love it all!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your LO's! What great memories!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layouts. I love that you've grouped the wedding photos together. So much love <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had to read your story to my daughter. Oh, how romantic! I love your layouts as well as the stories behind them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layouts. I need to make some like these. My oldest son is getting married next month and I can add him to it as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful layouts. I like the tree of hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this layout. I love the way the tree and the hearts pop out. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful LOs. I love the pops of color on the tree against the black and white. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete