Friday, October 19, 2018




Welcome to the Danger Zone Blog Hop

This is a blog hop featuring projects inspired by the creepy, scary creatures of Halloween!

Connie Can Crop is the beginning of this "danger" filled hop! You should have arrived from my talented friend
Connie- http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com   but if not please start at the beginning. 

This is a one day blog hop, but you have until Sunday at 10pm to finish hopping and leaving your love for all of these talented crafters.


We have an awesome sponsor for this hop!!

Miss Kate Cuttables


One lucky winner is going to win their choice of 3 files!! 

What do you need to do to win? Easy... become  a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects.

You will have until 10 pm Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments on every blog to be eligible to win. 
Winners will be announced on Wednesday 10/24/18 at Connie Can Crop.
Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!

Welcome to my blog.  Today I have a wall decoration for you. I took a very famous saying from a song and turned it into a Halloween saying. I can't wait to get a picture frame and get it hung up. Maybe I will leave it up all year just for the fun of it. Enjoy the rest of the hop and hopefully you get some spooky ideals.


 Alicia- http://goldengoddessdesigns.blogspot.com/

Here's our line up in case you get lost along the way.

22 comments:

  1. wow! how awesome! love this project!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, how FUN! I love the saying you created!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome wall hanging! Love how you adapted the song version to go with your witch boots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice... now I am singing the song :P Thanks for sharing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am also singing along... Love it! Cannot find a way to follow, but I'd love to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sue. I'm checking to see if something happened to my part.

      Delete
    2. fellow part. You can follow me if you go under Follwers. I had to get on the computer to find it it not showing up if your on the phone. Hope that help.

      Delete
  6. I'm sing the song in my head, too! Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of my fav karaoke songs! Lol. Love the wicked twist! Thanks for hopping.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable! I love the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it. Never heard that saying before with those boots. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome post. thanks for sharing this knowledge Bestreviewsrank

    ReplyDelete